Flora Flor-Essence Tea 2.2 oz
This traditional Ojibwa formula was rediscovered by humanitarian nurse Rene Caisse and perfected through years of clinical studies with her longtime research partner, Dr, Charles Brusch, personal physician to President John F. Kennedy.
This formula enables the body to effectively remove toxins and wastes, allowing for cellular renewal and revitalized health.
This time-honored formula has unique synergistic properties which help to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the entire body.
True health begins and ends within the digestive system. Taking Flor-Essence supports healthy bowel funtion.
It helps the body achieve a new, vibrant equilibrium – improved digestion, more energy, a brighter complexion and deeper sleep. Flor-Essence is a formula that is safe and effective for everyday use, short term and long term.
The Herbs in Flor-Essence:
The Flor-Essence 8-herb formula synergistically supports all elimination pathways to accelerate the removal of toxins and waste from the body, stimulate digestion and support immune function.
1. Burdock Root - Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing antioxidant that promotes a strong immune system, stimulates good digestion, and supports all the elimination pathways of the body. Active ingredients include inulin, calcium, iron, potassium, tannin, mucilage, flavonoids, and essential oils. The bitter properties of this herb are important for liver detox and function.
2. Slippery Elm Bark - (Ulmus rubra) supports the skin, kidneys, and urinary and respiratory systems in their natural elimination processes. It also soothes the digestive tract because of its mucilage content, and it alkalizes the body by balancing pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
3. Red Clover - (Trifolium pratense) is an antioxidant with specialized flavonoids that promote healthy cell proliferation and supports the immune system. It supports the kidneys as well as the urinary system. It is also used for expelling phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.
4. Sheep Sorrel - (Rumex acetosella) This herb contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals that support health and well-being, and it functions in the body as an antioxidant.
5. Turkish Rhubarb Root - (Rheum palmatum) provides detoxification support to the digestive system, colon, and liver. Mineral content includes calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and selenium as well as vitamins B, C, and E.
6. Blessed Thistle - (Cnicus benedictus) It has long been used as a digestive tonic and a diaphoretic to support skin detoxification. This thorny plant contains B-complex vitamins as well as calcium, iron, and manganese.
7. Kelp - (Laminaria digitata) is a mineral-rich seaweed that promotes healthy bowels and healthy immune function. It contains alginates for cleansing and soothing the intestines. High in vitamin content, kelp also contains more than two dozen important minerals as well as proteins, carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids.
8. Watercress - (Nasturtium officinale) is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and many minerals. Traditionally used for its detoxifying and restorative properties, it contains indoles. Watercress also contains vitamins A, B6, and C, and is rich in iron, copper, calcium, manganese, and carotenes.
1. Measure five 8 oz. cups of fresh, pure water into pot. Add contents of one (1) packet (3/4 oz.) of Flor-Essence, stir and cover. Set pot on burner, bring to a boil on high. Turn burner to medium, (do not remove lid), and let boil for 10-12 minutes. 2. Remove pot from heat. Scrape any herbs from inside of lid and sides of pot and put them back in the liquid. 3. Cover again and let stand at room temperature for 10-12 hours. 4. When properly steeped, remove lid and stir contents well. Place pot on burner set at high. Heat to scalding (just before boiling - when steam rises from entire surface and surface seems to move.) Sterilize glass containers. 5. Set strainer on mouth of glass measuring cup. Gradually pour contents of the pot into the strainer. The strainer will plug up with sediment. Using a stainless steel teaspoon, stir sediment until all the liquid has gonethourght the strainer. Empty the strainer of sediment and repeat. 6. As two cups of liquid are strained, fill sterilized glass container with tea. Seal with hot lid. Mark with date prepared. Let cool on counter. Once cool, place containers in refrigerator. Sealed containers must be used within 90 days.
Do not use fluoridated water. Important Points: a) The herbal tea you have prepared must be kept refrigerated at all times (do not freeze). Opened containers of tea that have been left out for over 24 hours must be discarded. b) Tea contains no preservatives. Treat tea in opened containers as a perishable food and use within 21 days. If your net result of tea is less than one quart per packet, usea deeper pot. It will reduce loss of water due to evaporation during the boilinsence when it isg stage. Note: for those who experience difficulty takibg FlorEssence when it is more mucilaginous, we recommend diluting the portion with additional boiled water. b) Some fine sediment will have gone into the prepared tea. Let it settle out and pour the liquid off the top; or shake the jar and take sediment with liquid. c) Keep out of the reach of children. d) Not recommended forpregnant or nursing women. Please store this package in a dry place. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For your protection, Flor-Essence is packaged in three tamper resitant, imprinted, foil-lined packets. Do not use if any packet is torn or has holes in it.
Does Not Contain: Caffeine, preservatives or colorants.
Disclaimer: No claims found on our web pages or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and descriptions are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion on these pages is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare
professional before starting any diet or exercise program. SuperVits.com assumes no responsibility for product claims and guarantees made in product descriptions on this website.
Product descriptions and images are the property of the respective product manufacturers. Prices and information on these pages are subject to change without notice. Actual product
received may appear different than product pictured or described on this website due to manufacturer packaging and formula changes. SuperVits.com is not responsible for typographical
errors on these web pages.
© 2017 Discount Health Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Website Security Management by Drundo Secure Ecommerce